The Serving Survivors of Homicide Victims Providers Network is a professional homicide response network for service providers serving families and communities impacted by violence. The network was established to build trust and foster collaboration among service providers, to develop and maintain a clear homicide response process for all families and communities, and to provide a space for service providers to practice self-care and receive guidance and support from their peers.
Join Our Mailing List to Receive the Latest News!
- New Leadership at BACH September 25, 2018
- Career Opportunity – Serve At BACH June 21, 2018
- Jean Dolin, our SCI AmeriCorps speaking at the Social Capital Luncheon April 19, 2018
- Partner Engagement April 4, 2018
- Resident Engagement April 4, 2018