Let’s Be Honest is a free workshop for parents to help them learn how to create a comfortable environment of trust for talking about sex and sexuality. Adolescents have questions about their bodies, relationships, contraceptives, sexually transmitted infections and sexual decision making. Research shows that they want to get answers from their parents. Help them make the right choices by being prepared with this informative and interactive workshop for teens and trusted caregivers. We will provide techniques for talking about sexual health issues in a comfortable manner as well as useful information and resources to help teens make healthy choices.
Join Our Mailing List to Receive the Latest News!
- 2017 Healthy Community Leadership Award Recipients December 5, 2017
- Dr. Thomas Shapiro Biography November 19, 2017
- Dr. Thea James Biography November 19, 2017
- 2017 Annual Meeting November 19, 2017
- Call for Nominations: BACH Healthy Community Leadership Award November 1, 2017