Innovation is making the old seem new again, and even the most creative nonprofit organizations can struggle with finding ways to innovate their programs, deliver their messages, and engage with constituents. Improv theater players use the same words, themes and ideas the rest of us do, and yet create a unique and exciting show every night. Their ability to innovate comes from the skill of working together as a team. What if nonprofits could be more like improv actors? Applying the universal principles of unconditional support and team-based ideation will help bring your messages, mission, and services to a new and exciting level.
In this training, you will learn how to develop a team that can:
- implement team-based ideation
- foster unconditional collaboration
- pivot quickly and fully to new ideas
- leverage positivity for constructive results
- discover solutions through divergent thinking