ASTHO defines Health in All Policies (HiAP) as “a collaborative approach that integrates and articulates health considerations into policymaking across sectors, and at all levels, to improve the health outcomes of all communities and people.” In this training, participants will receive a basic framework for Health in All Policies, including the seven key questions for implementing HiAP. Participants will explore how partners in various sectors can collaborate to create policy or systems change and will examine their role to help make change happen at the local level. Through a case study, participants will be provided guidance on how to frame local policies issues for public suppor
Join Our Mailing List to Receive the Latest News!
- New Leadership at BACH September 25, 2018
- Career Opportunity – Serve At BACH June 21, 2018
- Jean Dolin, our SCI AmeriCorps speaking at the Social Capital Luncheon April 19, 2018
- Partner Engagement April 4, 2018
- Resident Engagement April 4, 2018