The Office of Housing Stability’s Community Housing Clinic is a tremendous resource for residents — tenants and landlords — to talk one-on-one with a housing professional about landlord-tenant laws, learn how to access affordable housing opportunities and discover housing resources available to landlords and tenants. Tenants can learn about their rights if their building is sold, their rents are rising or they’re facing eviction. Landlords can get information on enforcing lease provisions, cost-effective resources to resolve disputes and programs to support home repairs and maintenance.
Join Our Mailing List to Receive the Latest News!
- New Leadership at BACH September 25, 2018
- Career Opportunity – Serve At BACH June 21, 2018
- Jean Dolin, our SCI AmeriCorps speaking at the Social Capital Luncheon April 19, 2018
- Partner Engagement April 4, 2018
- Resident Engagement April 4, 2018