New Entry Sustainable Farming Project’s Community Food Systems Conference will address common underlying themes between food security, social justice and sustainable agriculture including obstacles in urban and rural environments and fostering community empowerment to create and sustain resilient local food systems. It will provide space for conversations around promoting, facilitating, and supporting self-reliance; breaking down barriers to racial justice; connecting communities to their food sources; and impacting communities at the local and regional level through sustainable food production.
Join Our Mailing List to Receive the Latest News!
- 2017 Healthy Community Leadership Award Recipients December 5, 2017
- Dr. Thomas Shapiro Biography November 19, 2017
- Dr. Thea James Biography November 19, 2017
- 2017 Annual Meeting November 19, 2017
- Call for Nominations: BACH Healthy Community Leadership Award November 1, 2017