New Entry Sustainable Farming Project’s Community Food Systems Conference will address common underlying themes between food security, social justice and sustainable agriculture including obstacles in urban and rural environments and fostering community empowerment to create and sustain resilient local food systems. It will provide space for conversations around promoting, facilitating, and supporting self-reliance; breaking down barriers to racial justice; connecting communities to their food sources; and impacting communities at the local and regional level through sustainable food production.
Join Our Mailing List to Receive the Latest News!
- Career Opportunity – Serve At BACH June 21, 2018
- Jean Dolin, our SCI AmeriCorps speaking at the Social Capital Luncheon April 19, 2018
- Partner Engagement April 4, 2018
- Resident Engagement April 4, 2018
- 2018 National Bike Summit April 4, 2018