Are you interested in serving the Bowdoin Geneva neighborhood as a member of the CAB?
We are looking for residents to join a Community Advisory Board (CAB) to:
- Develop a Request for Proposal (RFP) to be shared with the community
- Select the community recipient(s) of $10,000 grant.
CAB Member Requirements:
- Must be a resident of Bowdoin Geneva
- Must NOT be affiliated with an organization planning to apply
- Must commit to 5-7 CAB meetings, including one Saturday training (TBD)
CAB members will receive training in leadership, grant writing and reviewing, and community organizing. Stipends will be provided.
Contact: Jamiah Tappin
Community Organizing and Communication Manager
Boston Alliance for Community Health (BACH)
email@example.com or 617.279.2268