BACH’s work is rooted in strengthening community partnerships through one-to-one meetings and collaborative convenings. In an effort to update our members on our partnership engagement, please see below:
- BACH is excited to welcome six new members and partner organizations on our Steering Committee: Vivian Ortiz from Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition, Carolyn Rubin from Addressing Disparities in Asian Populations Through Translational Research (ADAPT), Raheem Baraka from Baraka Community Wellness, Maria Fernandes-Dominique from NeighborWorks America, Anh Nguyen from Bowdoin Geneva Main Streets and Robert Torres from Urban Edge.
- Our sub-committees also include new partner organizations and residents, including American Heart Association, Peer Health Exchange, SeniorLink, MA Association of Community Health Workers, Alliance for Inclusion and Prevention, Madison Park Development Corporation, and Athena Health
- BACH staff is part of the following new collaborations:
- Governance Committee for the GE/NEHI Health and Social Determinants Data Platform Project
- Chair of Policy Committee for Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative
- Brigham and Women’s DoN Advisory Committee, helping design a good community-engaged prioritization process for their Community Health Investments.
- We are excited to continue our work with Alliance for Community Health Integration, Boston CHIP Council, Boston CHNA/CHIP Collaborative, and Boston Alliance for Racial Equity
- And we have wrapped up our work in partnership with the Mayor’s Office of Recovery and Mass General Hospital, developing the Youth Substance Use Disorder Plan for Boston. We are waiting for the City to announce it and have urged them to have the Mayor also convene funders so we can explain the plan and urge funders to use the plan as a guide for their Youth SUD investments.