The Boston Alliance for Community Health is proud to announce the 2017 Healthy Community Leadership Awardees:
- Kris Anderson, Fenway Community Development Corporation
- Juan Carlos Ferrufino, Families First
- Tanekwah Hinds, Fenway Health
- Corina Pinto, BACH Ambassador
- Raymond Santos, Ethos Care
- Rainelle Walker-White, Family Van
This award honors Bostonians who have taken on a leadership role to improve the health of their community and address racial and ethnic health inequities. The awardees were selected through a public call for nomination and reviewed by BACH Steering Committee members.
The awards will be presented at BACH’s 2017 Annual Meeting, Tuesday, December 12th, at the Bolling Building in Dudley Square at 5:30 PM. Each awardee will also be featured in the gallery.
For more information, please contact: