You’re invited to BACH’s 2017 ANNUAL MEETING
When: Tuesday, December 12th, 5:30-8:00 pm. A light dinner will be served at 5:30 pm, meeting agenda will begin at 6:00 pm.
Where: Bruce Bolling Municipal Building, Dudley Square, 2300 Washington St Roxbury, 02119
REDISTRIBUTING BOSTON’S WEALTH: INVESTING HEALTHCARE DOLLARS INTO COMMUNITIES OF COLOR
Please join us December 12th for an evening of networking and celebration.
This year we will feature a panel discussion focused on the distribution of resources, particularly health care dollars, and how they can be used to address social determinants of health in communities of color.
Our panelists include:
- Dr. Thea James, Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, VP of Mission and Associate Chief Medical Officer at Boston Medical Center. Read Bio >
- Anh Nguyen, Executive Director of Bowdoin Geneva Main Streets, Board member for the Women’s Institute for Housing and Economic Development and a member of BACH’s Steering Committee. Read Bio >
- Dr. Thomas Shapiro, Director of Institute on Assets and Social Policy and the Pokross Professor of Law and Social Policy at The Heller School for Social Policy, Brandeis University. Read Bio >
The evening will also highlight:
- Healthy Community Leadership Awardees who have worked to address racial and ethnic health inequities and improve the health of their community
- Opportunities to get involved with local, city and state policy initiatives
- BACH and our partners’ accomplishments over the past year and our goals for 2018